Hello,

I am adding a splash screen to the PocketBeagle and I noticed something odd
while compiling U-Boot. In *u-boot/board/ti/am335x/board.h *there exists a
group of pin muxing functions. Take *enable_i2c0_pin_mux()* for example.
That function is used before the board type is read from eeprom. I see it
in *am335x/board.c* in* do_board_detect()*. But If I try calling that
function from* board_late_init()*, I get a compiler error (undefined
reference to enable_i2c0_pin_mux). Why is this?