Note, I am not tech support. I'm just a guy trying to help you solve your
issue.

If you search for 'Windows 10 ftdi' you should find something that will
point you in the right direction.

This might help though.
https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/terminal-basics/all

You can use something like TeraTerm, PuTTY or MobaXterm on Windows.  I
prefer PuTTY.

Jon