Hi Robert,
Seeed have not open sourced the board or software so I don't have any
schematic, and in my excitement to find the standard image booting  I flash
it to the emmc with out working how to back it up first, so no default
image for me (for now, if I get this to work, the unit fits my needs
perfectly and I'll be getting more and more chance to get the default
image).

My next challenge is to get the LoRa card working (top mPCIe connect on the
side with the two mPCIe connetors). What I know is that the card is a
RAK2247 SPI Concentrator module and I need to be able to drive pin 22 of
the mPCIe to reset the card.

So I need to find the SPI bus that it is connected to, any Ideas?
I was thinking of finding/designing a mPCIe proto board and looping the rx
and tx and doing some echo test. But the only one I can find with google
is
https://twinind.com/index.php/products/pci-express-products/mini-pci-express-adaptors/sh09mpe-pb1-pcb/

but that will end up costing me around $150USD by time I got it shipped to
me. On the other hand seeed are able to make and ship to me 10 units for
under $30USD, so just need to R&D (ripoff and deploy) a design and get in
made.

Then I need to work out what GPIO is driving PIN 22 of the LoRa mPCIe
connector maybe to dtbo can give us some clues, I managed to decompile it
with dtc (don't know if I did it correctly) and am still working out what
it all means. But I am guessing it just the setup of all the pins, but how
to drive them and what I'm going to let the smoke out of if I do is another
question. But my current idea here is to drive the pins one by one till I
see a change at PIN22 on the LoRa mPCIe connector (proto board would help
here to, as well as some educated guessing).

dtbo and decompiled dts  attached