Based on (albeit somewhat limited, but pointed) feedback, I have taken up
the suggestion of moving BeagleV discussion to another Google Group.

https://groups.google.com/g/beaglev

While I have some concerns it will hurt building critical mass of that
discussion, it will certainly reduce noise for those only interested in the
TI/ARM-based boards. Hope this works for you!