Hi all,
I am trying to run the PRU example under
/var/lib/cloud9/BeagleBone/AI/pru/blinkExternalLED.pru1_1.c and it is not
working.
It compiles with the Makefile and after placing the firmware under pru1_1
core (cp blinkExternalLED.pru1_1.out /lib/firmware/am57xx-pru1_1-fw), the
pru start correctly (according to dmesg -Hw) with (echo 'start' >
/sys/class/remoteproc/remoteproc5/state).
 However, I do not see any LED blink on P9_25 of my beaglebone AI.
I have checked:

   - the  GPIO6_17 DATAOUT register is changing  every 0.5s  according  to
   devmem2 (sudo devmem2 0x4805D13C) but the LED is still not blinking.
   - pinmuxing is such that /opt/scripts/device/bone/show-pins.pl gives
   "P9.25                    165  D18 e fast    down gpio6_17" so it's seem to
   be configured correctly.

Can anyone help me?
Best
Pierrick