Hi

Thank you for replying :)
*xserver-xorg-video-fbdev x11-xserver-utils* was already installed.

I suspect the problem is with the eMMC memory. I reflashed the BBB REV C
with the Debian image. Then after installing xfce4, the eMMC memory reached
91%. And then after installing few more python libraries it reached 100%
:(. That's when the login page starting reloading again and again.

Note: I am not using SD card.