Code Composer Studio needs to know which Core you are targeting you didnt say
which one?Modern IDE now make example code autogenerated its a template but
there may be a project described in getting started bare metal please read
quick start and CCS tutorial foe SOC for correct coreDo you have JTAG? the
tutorials usually have a cookbook guideThings get more difficult with no JTAG .
Please google the E2E forum or browse all help requests under sm5729
Good Luck
CCS/AM5728: CCS/AM5728: CCS Support for Beagle Bone AI with XDS200 - Code
Composer Studio™ forum - Code Composer Studio™ - TI E2E support forums

|  |
CCS/AM5728: CCS/AM5728: CCS Support for Beagle Bone AI with XDS200 - Cod...

    On Friday, February 19, 2021, 08:48:10 AM CST, ankit...@gmail.com