Update for TI Soc using the DSP coreThe .TI DSP's are optomized for Signal
Processing very good skillset for industry used in military and medical and
avionics
The Omap  L138 is another option to the Beagle X15 I tested the  TEXAS
INSTRUMENTS OMAP-L138/C6748 LCDK-PCB-004 DSP+ARM Development
yesterday I successfully loaded a DSP image using CCS/JTAG While an older
platform its fully supported for JTAG and CCS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!It is
supported in the SDK RTOS and is a great way to Focus on using TI DSP a very
popular DSP in industry I saw Digikey had ads not sure about stock and I saw a
used one on ebay about $100
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS OMAP-L138/C6748 LCDK-PCB-004 DSP+ARM Development | eBay

|  |  |

|  |
TEXAS INSTRUMENTS OMAP-L138/C6748 LCDK-PCB-004 DSP+ARM Development | eBay

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TEXAS INSTRUMENTS
OMAP-L138/C6748 LCDK-PCB-004 DSP...

TMDSLCDK138 Development kit | TI.com

|  |
TMDSLCDK138 Development kit | TI.com

View the TI TMDSLCDK138 Development kit description, features, development
resources and supporting documentatio...

.