lazarman schrieb am Donnerstag, 15. April 2021 um 07:55:39 UTC+2:

> I thought he had an unacceptable delay reading ADC from ARM?
> Just trying to understand how libpruio fixes this and if it did why even
> bother with PRU?

In RB mode libpruio fetches ADC data at accurate timing (no delays) in to a
ring buffer. The ARM can read/evaluate the data later.

@Walter
Inspired by lazarman, just another thought: perhaps you don't need a PRU
mainloop at all. Perhaps you can meet your needs by ARM code using the
libpruio trigger features in MM mode.

   1. Configure your trigger event (up to four events can get chained up).
   2. Open valves.
   3. Start MM mode, synchronously waiting for trigger.
   4. Close valves.
   5. ?Perhaps evaluate pre-trigger values?
   6. Repeat from step 2.