i’m replying from an email client but I lost the original and most of my
replies using Chrome and directly access the group through it.  I thought
it might not present well but I actually highlighted with the client.  If
you’ll tell me what I should use instead I will start using it for future
posts.  I want to make them as easy to read as possible.

I left all the declarations off but mentioned they are declared as unsigned
int or int.

Yes, this version likely does have some redundancy with samples_in_pulse.
It is a work in progress that wasn’t making much progress because of this
weird problem.

It appears now that the names start_of_pulse and end_of_pulse were the
problem for some reason.   I changed them to PulseStart and PulseEnd and
the PRU responds now.   I have no idea what the problem with those names
is.

Walter

--
Thanks,