This looks great! Thanks for working on this! :)

> It's incomplete, but you can see how pretty darn close it is (it's readable,
> but flawed).

Except for the code blocks (they should be in a monospaced font, as otherwise
it would be confusing for the reader), and the sidebar (can be configured in
Sphinx, afaik), this looks as pretty as I hoped for. How much work do you plan
to put in until you "release" this? (As it looks like not much is needed for
"release-readyness", imho.)