On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 1:42:11 PM UTC+7, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:

> It seems to me we lack a Beancount *native* (as opposed to

Fava-supported) way of associating documents to either transactions or
> postings. Or am I missing something here? Is this planned and/or being
> discussed anywhere else?

Isn't the link_statements plugin just a regular beancount plugin that can
be used even if you don't use fava? What would be the difference between
that plugin and a beancount native way? I'm not quite following what you
want here; could you elaborate?