Hi,

I'm looking at how I can track an "external" portfolio in an easy way. With
external I mean that I can add money to it and see it's current total value but
not dig into the details of how it is invested.

For example:

today put 6000CHF into it, worth is 6000CHF

tomorrow total worth is 7000CHF and cost 6000CHF

day after put 500CHF into it, worth is now 7500CHF, cost 6500CHF

Is there a good way to track this? If possible I would like to reflect cost as
cost and value as price but I don't see how that would work with the additional
deposits.

Thanks and regards,
Patrick