I am not able to see the fava frontend on my host system's (win10) browser
(firefox) on http://localhost:5000/:

>>docker run -v hostPath:/containerPath --publish 5000:5000 mybeanimage:v1
>>[...] [shelling into the container] [...]
>>Running Fava on http://localhost:5000

did anyone have similar problems? anyone solved them or found a workaround?
https://forums.docker.com/t/docker-container-on-windows-host-system-how-to-access-mapped-ports/86034

Thanks!
-nugget