Ditto, banks don't seem to be fully consistent on these.

FWIW, for my importers
<https://github.com/redstreet/beancount_reds_importers/>, I use the
following dates via ofxparse <https://github.com/jseutter/ofxparse>:

   - date of last transaction, used for filing via bean-file: I use
   ofxparse's statement.end_date, which in turn is from DTEND
   - balance assertions date: ofxparse uses DTASOF. However, I find this to
   be a problem for the reason here

<https://github.com/redstreet/beancount_reds_importers/blob/5bb0afbb9409ec35b3c7dda29a41cf32e15df31c/beancount_reds_importers/libimport/investments.py#L236>.

   So I computed it as the date of the last transaction + 1
   - commodity price date: this is typically priced on the download date.
   ofxparse uses DTASOF, I believe.