> Did you thought about simplifying/automating syntax for " spread a
lumpsum expense across time" function of plugin?

Yes, I've definitely wanted this for a long while, but just haven't had the
time yet. Happy to accept a well designed patch :). The part of the plugin
that does this (spread across a time period) would still be useful in v3,
even though this plugin's current basic functionality would not be
necessary in v3.