The bean-{identify, extract, file} in beancount v2 supported running
multiple importers on the same file. Most brokerages pack multiple accounts
into a single ofx file, and this made it possible to do something like:

CONFIG = [
  fidelity.Importer(<large_importer_config_dictionary1>),
 fidelity.Importer(<large_importer_config_dictionary2>),
 fidelity.Importer(<large_importer_config_dictionary3>),
],

thus calling multiple instantiations of the fidelity importer on the same
input file.

beangulp doesn't support this
<https://github.com/beancount/beangulp/blob/f217df31ebd2a15e3d784bb7b696800b92d4989e/beangulp/identify.py#L31>,

and I'm wondering why, given the ability to do the above is now
unavailable. I do see that filing/archiving becomes unambiguous, but I
imagine that can be solved in a few ways (eg: filing on the first match).

Thanks.