Hi all, I have several years of data already imported into beancount and
now I'm attempting to categorize some of the postings.

I have transactions like

2008-04-25 * "#AMAZON.COM" ""
Liabilities:BofA:PlatinumPlus -14.36 USD
Expenses:Buckets:Unaccounted 14.36 USD

I would like to script up something to go through all transactions where
payee is ~ 'amazon' and change the Unaccounted to something else.

I have attempted to script something like:

    entries, errors, options = loader.load_file(input_file )

    for entry in entries:
        # Logic to check accounts / change postings
        printer.print_entry(entry)

    # printer.print_entries(options)

But the resulting bean file seems to be missing some things, like options,
and I'm not sure what else, bean-check is showing unused pad entries after
running the script. Anyway I wondered if there's already a script or
process to do this already?