Hi,

Am 16.03.23 um 10:07 schrieb Josh D:
Looks great! Where should the dashboards.yaml file be saved for the plugin to locate it?

by default the plugin looks for a dashboards.yaml file in the same directory where Fava was started, for example if you run "fava personal.beancount", the dashboards.yaml file should be in the same directory as personal.beancount.

Thanks for the question, I forgot to describe this part in the README. I've added a new paragraph about this now, and also show how to customize the location of the configuration file.

Great that there's interest for this :)
I think with the current plugin there are tons of possibilities for customization (i.e. additional (e)charts, or HTML panels), I'd be happy to collect and share various dashboards in the repo.

Cheers,
Andreas