Great news and many thanks!

Re asking a question from before, is there a way to create a report based
on the overall performance of a portfolio, meaning, taking into account
only incoming/outgoing cashflows for a specific set of accounts, instead of
getting a per commodity report.

Example:

   - Assets:Investments:IBKR
   - Assets:Investments:IBKR:Cash
   - Assets:Investments:IBKR:IWDA
   - Assets:Investments:IBKR:CSPX

So getting a report of the performance of the
account Assets:Investments:IBKR, meaning, taking
deposited/withdrawal cashflows and current value of all its children
(commodity+cash) accounts

I haven't been able to reproduce such report in beangrow

Many thanks
Pablo