Hi all,

I've just published my set of beancount goodies:
https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/

Focused on what's accessible for Ukrainians, but also generic stuff, most
notably this includes:

   - Interactive brokers flexreport importer

<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/src/uabean/importers/ibkr.py>that

   supports short trading, lot matching, corporate actions (splits/merges/etc)
   -  Wise (formerly Transferwise) downloader

<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/src/uabean/downloaders/wise.py>and

   importer

<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/src/uabean/importers/wise_json.py>
   - Binance importer

<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/src/uabean/importers/binance.py>
   - A script

<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/scripts/sorttransactions.py>to
   sort the transactions inplace using autobean.refactor
   - A script
   <https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/scripts/predict_inplace.py>to
   run the smart_importer inspired machine learning predictions on already
   existing ledger, adding predictions inplace

While porting to beangulp, I did not found a way to run importer tests via
pytest, so I created
<https://github.com/OSadovy/uabean/blob/master/tests/importers/common.py>a
small utility for that as well. Also, came up with custom testing utility
that supports running importers with some existing ledger together with a
downloaded file, as my Ibkr importer supports reducing inventory that comes
from an existing beancount ledger.

Hope somebody finds this useful.

Lex