I think the second transaction does not reflect the actual cash transfers.
I would do it either this way:

2023-11-29 * "Dr. Hu" "pain killers"
    receipt: "http://example.com/2023-11-29_Dr.Hu_meds.pdf";
    Assets:Cash               -100.00 USD
    Expenses:Health            100.00 USD

2035-06-22 * "HSA withdrawal using eligible expenses"
    Assets:HSA                -100.00 USD
    Assets:Cash                100.00 USD

But that doesn't track the amount you can withdraw.
Another option is to use the tracking accounts; I would do it like this:

2023-11-29 * "Dr. Hu" "pain killers"
    receipt: "http://example.com/2023-11-29_Dr.Hu_meds.pdf";
    Assets:Cash               -100.00 USD
    Expenses:Health            100.00 USD
    Income:HSA-Eligible       -100.00 USD
    Assets:HSA-Eligible        100.00 USD

2035-06-22 * "HSA withdrawal using eligible expenses"
    Assets:HSA                -100.00 USD
    Assets:Cash                100.00 USD
    Assets:HSA-Eligible       -100.00 USD
    Expenses:HSA-Eligible      100.00 USD

Note that it's not super obvious that you can deduct the amounts you pay.

I have an example out-of-network case whereby the amounts I pay get
reimbursed by insurance and it's only the portion that isn't reimbursed
that I end up able to claim from the HSA. Here, I turned it into a doc for
you:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NyATal9CRrBDsII6sLdwCNNv0qcJmcPxYpNrlnjCjp8/edit