Hello, I'm a newbie to beancount having transferred over from ledger and
trying it out.

Is it possible to use bean-query to filter accounts with commodities where
those commodities match a commodity attribute?

For example, I've added attributes to commodities like so to distinguish
asset classes:

1970-01-01 commodity FXNAX
name: "FID US BOND IDX"
asset: "bonds"

2011-05-04 commodity FXAIX
name: "FID 500 INDEX"
asset: "stock"

I would like to generate a report that provides a breakdown of the current
balances in USD for the asset classes ie.

bonds: $250 25%
cash: $100 10%
stock: $650 65%

I have a feeling this may be too advanced for bean-query's syntax.  I'm
able to write a Python script if necessary but wanted to see if this would
be possible using bean-query first.

Thank you