Not that I know of. Perhaps others might. Beancount doesn't touch your
sources (which you probably knew), and I don't know of an external tool.

The closest I can think of is the dedupe functions in bean-extract. These
should already recognize the transactions you manually entered, and comment
out the duplicates found during the subsequent import, leaving you with
just the the entries you didn't manually enter.

One idea is to simply use this workflow. Another is to extend the dedupe to
feed into autobean <https://github.com/SEIAROTg/autobean> to modify the
flags on your sources.