Hi,

After doing bean-query foo.beancount to enter the interactive session, can
I somehow copy-paste multiple lines in there?

It seems like multi-line queries (e.g. the examples in the documentation),
when pasted in there, always get split into one command per line, resulting
in errors.

Do I always have to combine those lines first, before pasting them?

Thanks,
DA