Hello,

I'm setting up my first Beancount file and will start with 2024.

Currently I have all of my ledgers in Gnucash but I will probably not
export the existing items (yet).

My wife and I have an LLC partnership for a property we rent and we have
always kept that in our general Gnucash file that has all our personal
items, but we are able to pull an income statement pretty easily from that
file for accounting and tax purposes.

My questions are:

1. Should I create two text files - one for the LLC and one for personal
items?
2. If I don't create separate files and keep everything in one file, will I
be able to easily pull out an income statement for just the LLC items like
I can on Gnucash?

Thanks in advance.