I'm new to beancount (but not to PTA, though rusty).  I should have read the
docs for v3 first, but I was surprised to see there's no bean-report in v3.

What do people use to get e.g. a balance report?  Same question for whatever
other reports people regularly find useful?

I see there's beanquery split out into a separate repo.  Do people really use
that just to get a balance report?  (I don't mean to suggest that's bad if
that's the way people do it, I just suspect I'm missing something)