Martin,

thanks.

   - Is my understanding correct, that you   you are planning to expand the
   current 5 accounts (Assets, Liabilities, Income, Expenses, Equity) also
   with Earnings and Conversions?

   - Also, when you capture this information in options
   ('account_current_conversions', 'account_unrealized_gains'), who are the
   intended consumers of this information? At the moment beanquery seems to be
   the only consumer of the *load_entries (*as reports are being phased out
   in v3)

So, does beanquery do something useful with these options? Will these
options influence any queries?