Join RPoints with my referal link HERE and get £5.00 when you join,I will
also recieve pointsMost popular offers 1000,s of easy points HEREPlus Rpoints
Site of the Month for JulyHEREGet £50 in points when useing car/home
insurancehttp://www.rpoints.com/x/?s=1225&ruid=76673UP-DATEOur new
year's resolutions 2004 was the first full year for Rpoints and what a year
it was! Thousands of you joined our unique community and saved tens of
thousands of pounds between you, as well as picking up some great bargains
along the way. Rpoints' growth in popularity is mainly down to people like
you who tell your friends, family and colleagues about the money they can save
simply for uasing Rpoints links. We don't waste money on expensive
overheads or big advertising campaigns, that's how Rpoints, unique amongst
reward sites, can offer all of the following: - a Highest Cashback Promise -
£5 welcome bonus to new members you introduce - £5 referral bonus
once your referred members earn their first £25 But we're not going
to stop there! We have lots of exciting developments planned in 2005 to make
Rpoints even more rewarding for you, so here are some of them presented as our
"New Year's Resolutions" - Lots more Rpoints partners and
cashback offers - A new look for the site - Improved navigation and search
facilities, helping you to find the best offers quickly - Points awarded more
quickly - Significant enhancements to the discussion forums - At least one more
option for redeeming your points - Member competitions - Improved shopping
directory - Guaranteed response times for queries and claims - More ways for
you to customise Rpoints according to your interests That's just a taster!
Thanks for being part of our community in 2004, you can be assured that Rpoints
will be the best place for rewards and bargains in 2005 *HERE START COLLECTING
YOU FREE CASHYou will receive £5 free for signing
up.http://www.rpoints.com/?ruid=76673(And I also earn 500 points when you reach
2500 points)

Kirim email ke