Hi everyone,

Since we all use Yahoo Groups to receive messages from this group, I thought I
would let you know about a free service I found called Grouply. It is the best
way I've discovered to access messages from all my Yahoo Groups. You can use
this link to sign up:  http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=15092 .

I am a member of so many groups that I found it very difficult to keep up with
all of them. Grouply makes it easy. You can search and browse across all your
groups at once and even view a cross-group event calendar. You can have one
Smart Digest email (which I love) sent to you at the end of each day that
summarizes what's going on across all your groups, highlighting what's
interesting to you and hiding what's not.

I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I thought it would also be
helpful for others. Enjoy!

Dayat

Kirim email ke