----- Forwarded Message ----
From: giovanni . <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; bebas-promosi@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; "[EMAIL
PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; bebas-promosi@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 14:49:52
Subject: BIGGEST OPPORTUNITIES AT SINGAPORE AND JAPAN

We are the BIGGEST Event Organizer in singapore looking for the right person
for the position :

Profesional Dancers (CODE : D-5111)

With the following requirements:
-Female, single
-Max 25 years, H: 168mm and weight proposional.
-Attractive Appearance
-Have good communication in English
-highly motivated, energetic and good / pleasant personality

We are pleased to advise that the breakdown of montly package we offer is as
follows :

(1) Monthly Salary                                   : SGD 2,000.00
(2) Allowance                                          : SGD 20.00 / Day
(3) Accomodation provided for single status with fully furnished in apartment.
(4) Transportation provided.
(5) Air fare provided (Jakarta-Singapore-Jakarta) for 1 year contract.

Please spread out the news and for those are interested, may submit the
application letter + CV + potograph (full size) 4pcs + copy of your Passport to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Golden Enterprises Pte Ltd
Aria building #09-58/59
Orchad road Avenue 24