Mailing List Website for
sellhttp://www.websiteauctionhub.com/forums/established-websites-for-sale/t-powerledonlinecom-mailing-list-website-for-selljoined-to-2000-yahoogroups-73066.htmlthis
 maling list has joined to 2.000 yahoo groups. with total of subscriber more
than 2.500.000 members.this script using php+mysql cron job support. this cron
job every 2 minute to send 3 email for every 39 second.(I am using share
hosting that only allowed 100 email/hours). if using private hosting the cron
job may increase1.domain will transfer to you.register at
publicdomainregistry2.groups account will transfer to you to.3.webhosting we
will discussed where you want to transfer.4.you will get master scripts5.you
will get more 20.000 yahoo groups database a part of this database have been
selected with groups setting to save your time to join a groups Min bid:
$100Buy it Now: $200Pay with e-gold or paypal

Kirim email ke