Nobody's born smart. Sure, your favorite SmartPhone is pretty witty
the day it slides off the assembly line, but what makes your phone so
smart is its ability to run more than just the preinstalled
applications. We assembled a handful of the best tried-and-true
productivity and utility applications as Smart phones DD100. The best
part is, it includes Quranic features like Complete Quran Text and
Audio, Tafseer, Ahadith Books, Supplications Qibla Direction etc
For more information and product specifications please visit our
website www.enmac.com.hk

Kirim email ke