Maaf mengganggu
sebelumnya, ini ada Info yang cukup heboh buat para
trader Forex, Sayang kalau dilewatkan
FujiFX.com baru prelaunch bagi-bagi mini account sebanyak 50.000 buah
dengan Free
Money deposit Sebesar $30 untuk trade tanpa perlu deposit
dulu..."New Marketiva"
Setelah mendaftar akan ada konfirm seperti ini

Your account is now credited with $30.00 EARLY BIRDS BONUS.
As part of our pre-launch promotion, each account registered
will be credited with $30.00 EARLY BIRDS bonus. What does it mean?
It means that NO initial deposits required to start trading using
the earned bonus. We also have a referral program. Earn $1 for every
new account registered using your link and 1 pip for every trade executed.

Spread as LOW as 1 pip
Up to 1:500 MARGIN
FAST Execution
FAST deposit/withdrawal
FREE debit cards for VIP accounts

Jadi tunggu apa lagi, Sayang kalau kehabisan dan Ga Ada Ruginya

http://www.fujifx.com/index.asp?r=15226

Kirim email ke