Reminder from: bebas-promosi Yahoo! Group
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bebas-promosi/cal

Wants iPod
Tuesday January 2, 2007
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(This event repeats every day.)

Notes:
How would you like the chance to win a new Apple
video iPod?  My company is giving away 30 free video
iPods during the month of November!
To enter, all you have to do is visit my website,
sign my guestbook and watch "The Vemma Scene,"
which is a short, dynamic movie that explains all
about my company and its amazing health product.
I know it sounds too good to be true, but it really
is just that easy!  Simply go to my website, sign my
guestbook, watch the movie and that's it.  You will
be automatically entered into a drawing to win one
of the new Apple iPods
www.myvemma.com/evemma

All Rights Reserved
 Copyright © 2007