No matter how skilled you may be in your technical analysis, or your study of
fundamental analysis, or your
having devised some brilliant trading strategies  but you may still face
roadblocks on becoming a successful
and a profitable trader. Why?  Overcoming fear of losing money. We have never
met a trader who really
likes losing money  at the same time We have never come across any trader who
has NEVER lost any
money. We know of one leading guru on charts and technical analysis in UK, who
regularly lectures at
seminars, once admitted that despite being brilliant in his study of technical
analysis, he has failed miserably
in his trading, having blown his account many times  now he just concentrates
on teaching trading to
others!

Fear of losing is not a problem, but it is how you handle the loss. A trader,
who is relaxed, can look forward
to another trade. Your success or failure in trading depends on your attitudes
towards your gain as well as
losses and how you handle them.

For more detail please visit

http://www.freewebs.com/4workathome/Trading_Psychology_Overcoming_Fear.html