InterADmedia advertising
network!

Browsers can sign up for a
free account, simply perform genuine searches via our partner Yahoo! as you
would with any search provider and get paid for every minute you search online.

Advertisers can sign up for a
free account and start advertising within a few minutes. Advertisers can
advertise either text or banner ads across the top of each user browsing
screen. You only pay for the actual impressions on your ad, that's right!
Advertisers only pay for actual human viewers, our traffic is actual browsing
users not computer generated traffic. Advertisers join for free today!

Best Regards,

Sofyan Zaini R

http://interadmedia.com

      Lebih bergaul dan terhubung dengan lebih baik. Tambah lebih banyak teman
ke Yahoo! Messenger sekarang! http://id.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

Kirim email ke