3 DOLLAR MILLIONS

* Killer Mini-Site ready to make you Instant Profits with a Steady Stream of $3
Bills.
* Your own Mini-Site forever! NO need for hosting or domain name.
* Complete Set-Up Instructions will also include very effective Marketing Tools
Can you imagine your excitement when you see $3, $12, $24 or even $30, $36
payments of cash being paid direct to you via your email for the rest of your
life !? Imagine having a way to get a million people to anxiously send you $3.
That's $3 million dollars ($3,000,000) just waiting for you!
Well! Don't imagine it because YOU can do it starting right this minute!!!
http://tinyurl.com/nsgequ

===========================
1 Million Visitors for FREE!
http://tinyurl.com/n6uf5m

This is not a spam. You receive this e-mail because YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE
E-MAILS FROM SOME GROUP. Please change your group message delivery setting to
"Web Only" or choose "Leave Group" if you wish to be removed from future
mailings. Or forward the whole e-mail to ale...@safe-mail.net with the subject
"remove" if you don't know how to do it, and then wait for our instructions. If
you are a group ADMIN and no longer wish to receive our post, please remove us
from your group. We don't own or even know your e-mail address, so please let
us know which group you are in when you write to us and, most importantly, DO
read our reply. Thanks for your understanding.

Kirim email ke