benbear...@yahoo.com has invited you to join bandung_bisnis_online
the best way to discover and share information and advice with others.  All for free.

See for yourself why millions of people are members of Yahoo! Groups.  But
hurry.  This invitation expires in 30 days.

Join this group:

Yahoo! Groups is a free service that allows you to stay in touch with
friends and family or meet new people who share your interests.
Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service
rules for Groups members to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel
this has happened, please notify us:
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/abuse.html

You may also change your email preferences to stop receiving group
invitations in the future. To do so, please go here: