When I first started trading the stock market, there
was not the wealth of information available online
like there is today. I read a lot of books and learned
the terms and thought I knew everything necessary to
make my fortune trading the market. I found a discount
broker and started plugging away, and immediately lost
my shirt.

Even though I had read these same tips in numerous
places, I really didnt understand the importance of
them until I had learned them the hard way. As they
say, experience is the best teacher, if you survive
the lesson. These are things that I wish I had really
used when I first started trading.

http://onlinedaytrading2.blogspot.com/2007/09/ten-simple-investment-tips.html

Kirim email ke