That's an excellent improvement -- thanks!

Eddie O'Neil wrote:

All--

In an effort to simplify the way the NetUI build infrastructure works, I'm going to reorganize the files under $BEEHIVE_HOME/netui/src/webapp-template. These files are the ones that makeup the non-runtime bits of the NetUI webapp template including the default config files, Log4J config, and sample Controller.jpf / JSPs. These will just be checked in with the layout that the files actually appear in the final webapp template.

  Callers will see no difference.

Beehive developers who add files to the webapp template will just need to drop them in place and won't need to touch any Ant files.

  Just trying to simplify...

  Let me know if anyone has an issue with this.

Thanks!

Eddie