Ok , attached some diffs to the JIRA issue :)
Validated only for my simple case - but I think it will be sufficient to take care of the problem.

Regards
Mridul

Kyle Marvin wrote:

Now that you understand the design, you can understand the impl too! :)

Take a look at
controls/src/runtime/org/apache/beehive/controls/runtime/generator/ControlManifest.vm
(the Velocity template for JAR manifest generation) and I'm 100%
certain you can submit a patch along with the bug.

All of the JavaBean codegen stuff lives in this directory, so often
fixes for codegen issues live here too...

-- Kyle