In the long run, it needs to be easy to take an app (all webapps today, webapps and EARs eventually) and include it in the test distribution. If this isn't easy today, we just need to make it so. :)

In the SVN tree, the JSF tests seem like they should run as part of the full NetUI BVT suite.

  My $0.02...

Eddie

Richard Feit wrote:
I see. If necessary, we could compromise and say that the JSF DRTs have to run in the dev tree (although ideally we'd know that they run against the distribution).

Rich

Julie Zhuo wrote:

Well, currently the test distribution does not include the jsf tests.
The jsf test is separate from the normal drt coreWeb. So, there will be
some work to do there if we want to run it against the distribution.

I believe everything needed for the bvt.struts11 is already in the test
distribution. We just need to add that target to run the test and
perhaps a bit work on how to keep and organize the test result files.

Julie