Just to add to Srini's question - has Beehive been tested on any specific
Portal - BEA, IBM, JBoss etc?

Thanks
Regards,

Kunal Mittal
IT - Television
Sony Pictures Entertainment
Cell: (310) 562-5050

Srini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/23/2005 07:00 PM
Please respond to
"Beehive Developers" <beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org>

beehive-dev@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Beehive in Portal Environment.

Hello every one,
I have a question regarding usage of Beehive .
I am curious to know whether Apache Beehive be used in portal environment.
Can we develop/deploy portlets using Apache Beehive. Is there any document
or example which shows examples of Using Apache Beehive in a Portal
Environment.

Thanks
Srini

*  Srinivas Kanchanavally                                      *
*  E-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                  *