To reiterate the schedule I mentioned in my previous email.  Here's my
suggestion:

Today (Wednesday): start nominations for anyone interested in being VP/PMC chair

Today: someone (probably someone willing to be the chair) should
propose a resolution -- really just the single phrase that defines the
project scope inserted into the standard template (see below)

Friday morning (PDT): start vote on resolution

Sunday evening (PDT): start vote for VP (giving the rest of this week
and weekend for anyone to consider nominations)

Tuesday morning (PDT): close vote on resolution and send to Board for
review before meeting, leaving VP name blank for the moment.

Wednesday evening (PDT): close vote and insert Beehive's proposed VP
name into the resolution before board votes on it the next day.

Sound good?

Cliff