From: Eddie ONeil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:16 PM
To: Beehive Developers
Subject: new beehive website

All--

  I've got a new version of the Beehive website running here:

    http://incubator.apache.org/beehive/new-site/

that is created from two Forrest document repositories which separate
the site from the release documentation.

  The content is generally the same with a couple of differences --
note that in the main site (the link above) the Documentation bullet
has a single "1.0 Milestone 1" link which navigates to that release's
documentation.  This is easy to extend with additional release
documentation.

  The other change is that the docs that ship with each release will
no longer include the entire Beehive website.  Were this change in
affect when we shipped 1.0m1, the docs would have looked like:

    http://incubator.apache.org/beehive/new-site/releases/v1.0m1/

  I'd like to start making these changes in the next week.  Feel free
to make comments in the next few days.

Eddie