Hi Maxim,

This is the mailing list I see as a good source of general updates from the
Perl and Raku community: https://perlweekly.com/

This is a more formal news site maintained by The Perl Foundation:
https://news.perlfoundation.org/

This site was once providing lots of articles but needs someone to prod
authors: https://www.perl.com/

This is where you can see the meeting notes of the Perl Steering Council
who manage the release process of Perl https://psc.perlhacks.com/ (Thanks
Dave <https://twitter.com/davorg> :-)

I'd be keen to know what others are reading!

Andrew

--
Andrew Solomon
Director, Geekuni <https://geekuni.com/>