--- David Labatte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If the scripts live on the same server and you can modify them at
> will, then why not just unify them into one script?  That would seem
> to be the simplest solution, and the one I would try first.

I would think carefully before doing that.  It might be the best solution, but what if
one of the
scripts offers a universal functionality that 30 other scripts might need?
Incorporating it into
the same script might seem like a convenient short-term solution, but violates the
concepts of
"software reuse".

Cheers,
Curtis Poe