PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't send HTML.

I've not used Net::SMTP so I can't comment on whether it's
better/worse/same as Mail::Sender, but for lost of reasons, don't send
HTML in your email unless you REALLY need to.

If the email your generating from your web form is destined for a real
person, it's just as easy to read if you generate

field=value

lines with a small description above it to say what it is.  You also
generate a smaller email, which will be more relialbly read by any
recipients.

Also, n this way, if you then decide to automate the receiving of the
email and process it with a program, you will have a much simpler time
of it as the plain text will be much easier to parse.

I do speak from experience here, as that's what I ended up doing in the
past.

Gary