> The CGI module is not supposed to export any functions
> without their being explicitly requested.
> Maybe you have a version that someone else hacked?  No matter.

I honestly wouldn't know .. all of the functionality seems to be there.

> > > Also, since you are already using CGI.pm, why not take
> > > advantage of its full functionality?
> >
> > Because I hate the way it lay's out the HTML! All HTML
> > elements are in Capital letters ...
>
> If it's printing out your tags in lower case, you definitely
> have an issue with CGI.pm.  Check your version number (print
$CGI::VERSION).
> 2.753 is the latest version and generates valid XHTML:

Heh heh .. looks like I was using an older version (v2.37); an upgrade fixed
that problem plus added some functionality that wasn't available before
(escapeHTML).  Thanks!

> > I appreciate your insight into CGI.pm, but I think I'll
> > just keep doing things the way I have (for now).
>
> So long as it works, that's fine by me :)
>
> Cheers,
> Curtis Poe

It didn't work .. but it does now!  Thanks again!

cheers,
Glenn

Glenn Tillema                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADC Telecommunications, Inc.
PO Box 1101, MS 508
Minneapolis, MN  55440-1101
Learn about ADC - The Broadband Company - www.adc.com